Conversations with my Creator: part 2

I've been analyzing my humanity lately and the penchant I have for forcing my independence. I think I've pinpointed where I keep going wrong. For the past, oh, nine months or so, almost every conversation I've had with God has pretty much read from this script, word for word:

ME: Hey, You. I need some advice.

GOD: OK, hit Me.

ME: (insert four hours of hacking sobs and snot sucking)

GOD: Hm. Alright. Here's what you need to do. Give it to Me and let Me handle it. DO NOT, under
any circumstances try to step in and "fix things". Just... let Me do My job, OK?

ME: Mmmhmm, mmmhmm, I see where You're coming from. That
totally makes sense.

GOD: Good.

ME: OK, I'mma go try to fix things.

GOD: *facepalm* ...alright. I'll see you in a few hours when you've screwed it up. AGAIN.

ME: Awesome. BRB, ruining my day!



I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure God's been trying to tell me something.

... I just can't figure out what.


0 comments: