My nerdism knows no bounds

Whilst partying at the Phoenix Improv Fest on the final night, I found out that one of our former directors now works at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry and is responsible for heading up this:

Harry Potter: The Exhibition

I hadn't planned on taking any vacations this summer in order to save money but Ashley appealed to my inner nerd. The Resort also has a property located on the Miracle Mile so I can get a pretty decent rate.

THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEED TO HELP GEAR ME UP FOR 'HALF-BLOOD PRINCE'.


3 comments:

Katie said...

...and this is exactly why I love you.

dork.

a c said...

I could throw up, I'm that excited! P.S. Have you solidified anything? Mama needs to buy her tickets!

Suarez Cartel said...

Hey!

I would love to. I emailed your yahoo account but I think that is how we got in trouble last time. ritl33@yahoo.com